Everlasting Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Skeleton

Go down

Profile Skeleton Empty Profile Skeleton

Post  Jez [ Admin ] Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 am

This is the profile Skeleton. You MAY change the color. If you wish to see an exmaple, here's the link to mine -- NOT MADE YET -- any questions contact me on Chatango or here. My Chatango is Jezebell. KEEP the #4A4A4A color coede. But you may change the #07z3co to ANY color of YOUR choice. Just not too bright or something that looks like the green. COPY AND PASTE THE CODE. MAKE THE PROFILE THEN POST IT. Me OR ANY moderators will approve/reject it. You MUST check every so often cause I for one will NOT remind you cause I'm a lazy bitch like the.

Love, peace, and hair grease. Very Happy

Code:
[left][size=23][b][color=#07a3c0]FIRST NAME[/left][/size][/b][/color]

[left][size=11][color=#4A4A4A]I've already told you my name, now for a top secret file. I happen to be [b]AGE AND BIRTHDAY[/b]. Fascinating, no?[/color]
[color=#07a3c0]I used to work, I used to go to school. But that's all in the past. Because I got on that plane and my past faded away. But, I'll tell you.. [b]JOB OR HOBBY[/b][/color]
[color=#4A4A4A]I'm talented and I'm skilled. Care to find out [i][u]how skilled[/i][/u] I am? Okay, well I'm skilled at [b]TALENTS[/b]
[color=#07a3c0]I'm a lovely [b]GENDER[/b]. I love my [b]EYE COLOR[/B], I adore my [b]SKIN COLOR[/b]. Did mention my [b]HAIR[/B]? It might seem strange but I'm [b]HIEGHT[/b] and weigh [b]WEIGHT[/b]. Do I seem fat to you?[/left][/size][/color]

[center][size=10][color=#07a3c0]Past is the future and the future happens to be the past.. Here is my biography, read it well..[/color][/size]

[color=#4A4A4A][size=11]BIOGRAPHY[/color][/size][/center]

[right][b][size=23][color=#07a3c0]LAST NAME / NICKNAME[/color][/b][/size][/right]

Like I said in the begining, contact ME if you have any questions or if something is confusing you. I will NOT repeat this again.. Maybe. >_>
Monsters are NOT allowed. Babies are allowed. You MUST be a human. And you MUST NOT be a monster. I know I said it again, let's just hope you get it. >_>

Last edited by Jez [ Admin ] on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : -)
Jez [ Admin ]
Jez [ Admin ]
Admin

http://Jezebell.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum